PMML currently stands as the largest commercial real estate enterprise in Quebec, providing commercial mortgage and real estate appraisal services to all our clients.
Thanks to our team of analysts and our in-house database, we have the opportunity to capture all transactional activity in terms of purchases, sales and owner financing.
As real estate brokers, your goal is to have access to the highest level of data and above all to be constantly on the lookout for the latest market trends, including:
- Active properties of owners / investors on the market
- Income and expenses of properties
- Properties that have been traded off market
Want to be part of making a difference in the Real Estate industry?
What to expect when you join PMML:
- Multidisciplinary administrative team:
Due diligence, analysts, marketing, programming, etc.
- CRM developed to measure
- Monthly coaching:
Access to data dashboards and marketing strategy plans to obtain the optimal performance from each broker
- Weekly Mastermind Meetings with each team – Mortgage & Real Estate:
Ways to structure your business and create development plans to achieve your overall goals
- Offices across the province:
Opportunity to meet clients in all of Quebec and offer the same PMML experience regardless of the location. Ideal for networking events
- Real estate broker license delivered by the OACIQ or in advanced stage of obtaining the license
- Excellent communication skills and previous sales experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong knowledge of the real estate market
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to go above and beyond to drive exceptional results as a team
PMML is currently looking for an Associate Real Estate Broker to join one of its experienced teams. LICENSE REQUIRED.
- MANDATORY License;
- Good communication skills and previous sales experience;
- Demonstrated passion for real estate;
- Exemplary work ethic and positive attitude;
- Ability to manage multiple files and meet deadlines;
- Desire to go above and beyond and be part of a successful team.
Team at your disposal:
- Administrative team;
- Due diligence team;
- Marketing team.