The evolution of consumers and technologies expectations are transforming our industry. PMML is therefore currently looking for a videographer to work in his team given the recent growth of his business. The videographer will be involved in various projects.
- Film scenes for video content to be produced;
- Manage, organize and edit audio and video files;
- Edit visual and auditory sequences;
- Adjust the basic colours of the sequences;
- Design the infographic elements of the sequences;
- Design property mapping images;
- Perform quality control on final sequences;
- Transmit the final sequences on social platforms format. (Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.)
- Have skills in video design and audiovisual production;
- Knowledge of sound and image management techniques;
- Knowledge of the audiovisual professions;
- Mastery of techniques for making an audiovisual and multimedia work;
- Basic skill in graphics to make animation videos (with the support of a graphics team);
- Good organizational skills.