The graphic designer is responsible for the creation, adaptation and uniform and regular delivery of creative designs for PMML through a variety of traditional channels including printed materials, direct mail, social media, catalogs, etc.
- Create, update and produce printed documents, advertisements, leaflets and brochures;
- Follow the marketing processes and procedures established in the implementation of marketing tasks;
- Develop creative pieces that meet PMML’s marketing objectives
- Prepare and submit design drafts for approval;
- Offer feedback to creative meetings and share ideas;
- Ensure that all creative material is provided in the correct format within the required time;
- Understand and follow the positioning and guidelines of visual style established by the brand;
- Excellent command of Mac Environment and InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Google Drive;
- Organizational skills and attention to aesthetics and detail;
- Team player, resourcefulness and capability to work autonomously.